This page presents assignments used in a Parallel Computing course of Computer Science degree, at the University of Valladolid, during the academic years 2017/2018 and 2018/2019, and 2019/2020.
These assignments were selected to be presented at EduHPC workshop (Peachy Assigments), during Supercomputing conferences (SC 2018, SC 2019, SC 2020 and SC 2021). You can find more HPC Peachy Assigments following the previous link. Find the papers describing our specific assignments at:
- Peachy parallel asignments at EduHPC’18
- Peachy parallel asignments at EduHPC’19
- Peachy parallel asignments at EduHPC’20
- Peachy parallel asignments at EduHPC’21
- Peachy parallel asignments at EduHPC’22
The assignments include a handout, an initial sequential code for the students to work with, and a set of input data examples.
- Energy Storms (EduHPC’18) (714 KB)
- Fire extinghuising (EduHPC’19) (147 KB)
- Life Evolution (EduHPC’20) (123 KB)
- Wind Tunnel (EduHPC’21 ) (148 KB)
- Hill Climbing with Monte Carlo (EduHPC’22 ) (122 KB)
- K-means (submitted to EduHPC’23, publicly available after acceptation ) (13 Mb)
The material of these assignments is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.