Welcome! This is the web page of the Trasgo Research Group of the Department of Computer Science at Universidad de Valladolid (Spain).
Fields of interests:
- Development of programming models, runtime systems, and tools for parallel heterogenous systems.
- Speculative parallelization.
- Parallel solutions to computationally-intensive problems.
- Development of system software for embedded applications, using open-source technology.
- Internet of Things and applications such as indoor location systems.