This section contains information about academic events organized or promoted by the Trasgo research group.
Dr. Honoris CausA: David Padua
June 16th, 2017
The Trasgo group and the School of Informatics of Universidad de Valladolid promote the investiture of Dr. David Pauda (University of Illinois) as Dr. Honoris Causa by our university.
The academic event will be held on June 16th at the Paraninfo of Universidad de Valladolid. The laudatio will be presented by Dr. Diego Llanos.
Conferences, symposia, workshops
The Trasgo group has organized the following regular research meetings:
- PDP’2022: 30th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Nased Processing.
- PDP’2021: 29th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Nased Processing.
- HLPP’2017. The 10th International Symposium on High-Level Parallel Programming and Applications. June 10-11, 2017, Valladolid (Spain)
- CPC’2016. The 19th Workshop on Compilers for Parallel Computing. July 6-8, 2016, Valladolid (Spain).
- Jornadas SARTECO 2014. 17-19 September, 2014. Valladolid (Spain)
We have also coordinated the local program committee on: